Thursday, September 01, 2005

Spring Has Sprung

Well, Spring has definitely arrived in central Queensland. According to The Weather Channel website, the forecast for my neck of the woods was 29 degrees (celius) today. We are going to hit the low 30's over the weekend. Ick! I'm not a fan of summer at all! It must be time to consider moving to the northern hemisphere for the next six months. I wish!

Today's job interview went well. I knew everyone on the selection panel, so it made the whole process a lot more comfortable. I was surprised how easy the interview questions were too, so I'm pretty sure that I breezed through them. As always happens after an interview, I thought of a few more things that I could have added to my answers after the interview had finished. Not to worry I guess. Everybody would be in the same boat.

Even though my interview went well, I'm not terribly confident about being offered the job. The person who was interviewed before me appeared to be an Indigenous male. Due to the nature of the position, I honestly think that unless the guy really sucked during the interview, it would probably be wiser for the school to offer him the job. It just makes sense to me. The selection panel are planning to make a decision by tomorrow though, so I will know either way very soon.

As for my mood, I guess I am going a little better today. I suppose I am feeling more flat and emotionless than anything else ... one of my "I couldn't care less about anything" moods. I've been a master of fakeness today by need.

No comments:

Post a Comment