Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's Tuesday

I've got a heap of things I need to do tonight, because, well, I slept in until 1:00pm or so. Woops! Bloody husky for waking me up so early in the first place. 5:30am! What's with that? I just had to go back to bed after I let her out for her "wee walk".

Joey, thanks for the phone call. I have been thinking about you a lot lately, wondering how you were going and all. I know, I know, I should have rung. Bad me! Still, it was great to talk to you about utter shit for hours. Dogs' twats. Mmmm!

Anyway, last night I took the dogs outside for their last wee walk only to be confronted by a huge, almost full moon in the sky. I decided to break out the camera to see if I could get any decent pics of it. I don't think I particularly succeeded in that, but I don't mind this particular photo. With the moon showing through the dead branches of one of the trees in my backyard, it looks kind of desolate. I can certainly relate to that at the moment. *Sigh*

As for how I am going today, well all that I can say is that Joey rang at a very good time. Just before the phone rang, I was seriously thinking about breaking out the ole razors again. Gawd, maybe I shouldn't write about it here because I will want to do it again. I've got too much to do tonight though, so no time for that sort of thing.

Anyway, time for a quick shower, put a couple loads of washing on, pop out to Woolies to buy some food for Hubby's crib tomorrow and of course, organise his crib and uniform. What a fun evening. Ick!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at the moon. Thanks for such a wonderfully, mysterious shot.

    ReplyDelete