Sunday, September 11, 2005

Australian Idol

Australian Idol is in full swing now. It was the first live show tonight with the 13 finalists. Tonight's theme was Aussie music.

The contest is full of people with fantastic voices. I am so stoked though, that there are a few contestants who go beyond just the snore worthy pop genre into rock and punk. If these guys stick it out for a while, I am going to really enjoy this year's contest.

My favourites so far are:
  • Tarni Stephens - the rocker chick ... loved her
  • Emily Williams - young woman with a nice voice
  • Anne Robertson - another young woman with a lovely voice
  • Lee Harding - the punk guy ... love his look
  • Dan England - I love this guy ... if only I was 21 again

2 comments:

  1. I wish they would broadcast the australian idol over here in canada. i think it would be really neat to see how the shows differ from country to country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD, you are so right! It would be good to see what the other countries are up to. Down in Aussie Land, American Idol is televised too, but that is it.

    ReplyDelete