Sunday, September 04, 2005

Just a Quickie

Just a quick post for tonight. I'm feeling pretty tired so it's almost time to call it a night.

I just wanted to note that my mood has lifted a little this afternoon. My thoughts aren't as dark. In fact my mind hasn't wandered back into yesterday's fantasies at all.

This morning was still fairly grim. I felt myself "slipping away" for a short period while I was trying to chat on the Net. The feeling didn't last all that long though.

I did end up falling off the wagon so to speak today. It's been ages since I have SH'ed, but today I found myself searching for my implement of choice and having a little "play time". It was nothing serious though.

Just after falling off the wagon, I treated myself to a nice, warm bath. I think the bath did the trick because since then I have been feeling okay. At worst, I am a little numbed out and definitely tired. Other than that though, it appears that I can perhaps look forward to an increasingly better mood for tomorrow.

Time for bed.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been feeling 'off' for a while. I hope it doesn't last too long. Just take some time to relax, add a drop of lavendar to a nice hot bath and play some relaxing music.. and remember thing's are never as bad as they seem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. It can be SO tough to just get through the day let alone get anything else done. At least that is what I am finding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our moods seem to be able to changes so much. Sometimes I miss the triggers or have not even found them yet. For instance I have no idea how I have managed this far with a new job and wonder how long I will be able to keep it up. I do attribute it to my medications but beyond that I have no idea. I am glad that there has been even a small reprieve for you. My wish is that it will only get better and that light will replace the grey that can permeate our days and nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what your weapon of choice is but is it possible to make it harder to access? Having people around helps too. Prepare when you are not at your worst so it takes more effort when the worst is already there.

    ReplyDelete