Monday, August 29, 2005

Whinge Bitch Moan

Whilst today definitely doesn't rank up there with my favourite days ever, I guess it hasn't been all that bad. On the bright side, my old boss from the school rang today. She offered me an interview for the job which I applied for last week. Yay me! I got an interview! It's not until Thursday afternoon, so I may just treat myself to a trip to the hairdresser on Wednesday when I visit the semi-big smoke.

Apart from the interview news, today has been quite average. My mood has definitely not been at its best. I visited my friend, Chris, for a cuppa and a chat this afternoon. During our conversation, I was saying how good I had been feeling of late. There is no doubt that I have improved no end, but I felt like the biggest fake in the world when I was saying those words to her. To be honest, I've felt really low today. I'm definitely in a "life sucks" frame of mind. Yuck!

To make matters worse, my wonderful chest pains are back tonight. I can't believe that reflux or indigestion, or whatever it is, can hurt so bloody much! I feel like crawling up into a ball. I've actually eaten quite well for me today too. I think the problem is that instead of smoking my usual 2mg cigarettes, I have been smoking Hubby's 4mg cigarettes. Damn! I have to get a packet of my usual cigarettes tomorrow. Oh, and maybe some Mylanta or something. Ouch, ouch, ouch and ouch! Is it wrong to wish emphysema or something similar on oneself? At least then I would know that I wouldn't have to put up with this crap for too much longer.

Really, if I sat back and looked at today properly, it's probably been an okay sort of day. I guess I am just in a foul mood and feeling really uncomfortable. Grrr! Tomorrow has to be better.

3 comments:

  1. Hey disso,
    Congratulations on getting that interview!

    Good luck - you go get 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You surely are the right person for the job and even have more than it takes for this job. Having an average day in this fast moving life is good.

    ReplyDelete