Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Here Ya Go Mothy!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Since you asked so nicely Mothy, I took the quiz for you. Apparently I am Gandalf. Who would have thought, hey. Here's what the quiz people say about Gandalf people:

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a description of him.

1 comment:

  1. I like Gandalf's character. Although he doesn't use much of his powers during the battle scenes. I don't know about the book as I see it to be too heavy to read. For me at least. Now time to take that quiz.

    Dr. Fil

    BA~~49

    ReplyDelete