Sunday, August 07, 2005

A New Look

Well, I caved in. I just couldn't hold out any longer. I changed Crazed & Dark's template today. I needed to do something to brighten my mood afterall.

It's not that I minded my old look at all. In fact I think it fit the atmosphere of this blog rather well. I'd just seen this new template used on a couple of blogs a number of times and I'd always thought it was quite pretty. It's elegant, whilst remaining simple. Best of all, I'll now be able to actually read my blog without running to the bathroom and putting my contact lenses in. Let's face it, the old template was a little hard on the eyes first thing in the morning with its dark background and grey text.

Anyway, thanks to Beccary, the designer of this template. I'm delighted with my new look.

4 comments:

  1. very nice!!!!. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks real good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it very much. I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the look. Nice and simple kind of modern

    ReplyDelete