Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another Ultra Boring Update Post

It's time for another one of my ultra boring update posts. Feel free to scroll down to my cute tea drinking Husky pic instead.

I'm sitting here watching the end of the movie, "Terminator 2: Judgment Day", on TV. I love all of the Terminator movies, but this one is probably my favourite out of the three. They are all full of action though, and are sort of sad whilst remaining hopeful. It's a great trilogy.

Anyway, that was just a bit of an aside. On to the real post.

Firstly, I ended up finishing the job application I was working on with no further worries. I even submitted it with hours to spare to the deadline. Gawd, it was good to finally get it finished. What a drama! I'm fairly certain I will get an interview out of it, so I'll see how I go.

It was kind of weird going to the school to submit the application though. Up until then, I had been feeling quite good that day. Whilst my quick visit to the school was fine (I even had a quick chat with one of the admin assistants that worked there when I was there), just being there was sort of strange. I guess it just brought back mixed feelings about what happened last year. I know that it is nothing to worry about. It's just me being a little silly, but my mood dipped down after my visit to the school.

Since I finished the job application, I haven't really been up to much. I was a bit naughty on Thursday night because I didn't take my normal Seroquel dose. I needed to be able to stay awake that night to finish the application. Consequently, I've had a bit of sleep to catch up with. I snored my head off all Friday night until late this morning, then I turned around and had a few hours snooze time this afternoon.

Anyway, time for me to do the pill taking thing and start thinking about catching some more snooze time. It's getting pretty late. Looks like I will be sleeping most of tomorrow away too. Aah, what a life!

2 comments:

  1. I can really relate to if I have to do something early in the morning which for me is anything before noon I tend to skimo on my meds especially the lamictal and also the serequil...oh and I can relate to dog breaking things...Gracie is only like 30 pounds yet can be mighty strong when she wants to be and with the tail swishing can be quite damaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing about the job you are taking. Wish you luck. Don't worry about a thing

    ReplyDelete