Monday, August 08, 2005

What to Write About Tonight?

Damn, I really don't know. It's been one lazy day for me, although full of way too much coffee drinking and cigarette smoking.

Basically, all I've done today is sit in front of the computer either chatting or surfing blogs. It's all good of course. I quite like sitting in front of the computer all day chatting and blog surfing. It's kind of what keeps me going these days.

I did manage to get off my butt today to do a few of the bare essentials though. I popped down to the shopping centre to pick up a couple of cartons of cigarettes and buy a few more dressings for my masterpiece of an arm. Oh, and I prepared Hubby's crib for his night shift tonight. Apart from fulfilling these tasks and getting up to boil the jug and raid the fridge, that was about it.

As for how I am feeling today ... well, I guess I am doing okay. My mood is pretty average, with nothing really to report, either good or bad. This is going to sound odd, but I've had the slightest sense of not being quite myself today. Everything is just a tad surreal or I am a bit off kilter or something. I dunno. Maybe I just need to get myself off to the optometrist for a new contact lens prescription or something ... to bring my world back into it's proper focus.

Anyway, that has been my day. Highly unproductive, slightly odd, but in the main part, quite okay. Here's to another day.

1 comment:

  1. lol @ the contact lens comment
    if only we cld "bring the world back into its proper focus" just by using our contacts!!
    another interesting thought... i may just hv to blog about that :)

    p.s. i still want him... sigh

    ReplyDelete