Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

I'm stressed out of my head! Why, oh why am I finding this job application so hard to do? I feel like I could jump out of my skin, and what is with this rocking back and forward crap? No prizes for guessing what I want to turn to at the moment. Gawd, this doesn't bode well for trying to return to the workforce. If I am so anxious just writing the application, what I am going to be like if I actually get the job?

At least I got out of driving into the "semi-big smoke" today for Hubby's follow-up doctor's appointment. Instead, Hubby just rang his doctor for the test results. He didn't feel like the four hour round trip either. The good news is that the results of the tests came back normal. That is a relief, although I do wonder what happened to make him so ill. I guess it was just a bug.

2 comments:

  1. Don't underestimate the whole job hunt/applic process. It *is* stressful, for a lot of people. Just try to take it one step at a time. One of my strategies is to ask myself "What's the worst that could happen?" If I don't get the job, I'm no better or worse off than I already am.

    And if I get the job, then all the stress from that, I can worry about WHEN I get to that point.

    Glad to hear your Hubby is doing better.

    Polar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathise. By the time I've done all the applications, interviews, technical tests etc for a role, I feel I'm entitled to substantial remuneration (if not all of it) already.

    ReplyDelete