Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yikes! Where's My Sense of Humour Gone?

Don't ya love it when somebody, who shall not remain nameless, writes a cute, little ditty which features both you and a good mate.

Bad Mothy! Bad Mothy! *Looks around for a HUGE moth swatter*

Here's the little ditty in question ...

Nice Jo, nasty Jo, who is she today?
Funny Jo, sombre Jo ... likes guys, geeky and gay
Happy Jo, sad Jo ... never too tired to play
Oh Jo, woe is Jo ... why can't things go your way?

Joey, K is going crazy and blogs it every night
Joey, K has a bark that's much worse than her bite
Sometimes the nice Jogirl is placid and much milder
Other times as the addy says simply the girlgoeswilder.

In explanation, my mate's name is Jo/Joey/Jogirl and I am "K". Oh, and to paraphrase some long dead British monarch, "We are not amused!"

Grrr at the Moth! You definitely owe me that over-priced pizza now.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO... altho I read it differently I'm still happy to see you swat the moth. hahahahaha

    Hope its a big metal giant-sized Moth Swatter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhhhhh, I get it now. JK! Duh! Oh well, never mind ... the moth still deserved a good swatting. LOL

    ReplyDelete