Thursday, November 03, 2005

Those Weird Emotions

I just felt a little teary then. How is that for weirdness? I'm actually experiencing a real emotion. Who would have thought, hey.

I am feeling kind of sad tonight. I haven't felt this way throughout the entire day though. This sense of sadness has only really flooded over me tonight.

As for the reason for this feeling, who knows. I guess I have been allowing myself to dream a little, about being in the position to make decisions and perhaps even changes in my life. It's only a dream however, and one that cannot be pursued. I guess it is not all that healthy to allow myself to continue with this dreaming. It only breeds discontent.

I just need to take a quick moment to vent a little. Why, oh why, if I am working and Hubby is on days off, does he expect me to come home and cook dinner and pay the bills? Why can't I come home to a meal? Why can't he pay the particular bill in question himself? We are both generally lazy people I suppose, but it would be nice to share household responsibilities, although keeping the different hours we work in perspective. I am tired of feeling responsible for everything. The responsibility weighs heavily on me, especially if I am feeling like shit.

I don't know if I am being unreasonable though. If this is all that I have to whinge about, then perhaps I should just get over it. I don't know. Plenty of people have way bigger problems than something as trivial as this. However, sometimes I feel so unsupported and unappreciated. It can be hard.

1 comment:

  1. *stares blankly*

    emotions?
    dreams?
    sad?
    anger/frustration?
    wow - you're on your way to "normal" mental health lol!

    if the Hub is annoying the shit out of you, then its safe to say the numbness is a-passing!! :D

    ReplyDelete