Sunday, November 27, 2005

I Got a Couple!

A nice, little summer storm blew through town this afternoon. For the first time ever, I decided to break out the camera to see if I could snap a couple of photographs of lightning. I can't believe I actually got a couple of half-decent shots! *pats self on back*



There's no stopping me now! Every time a storm threatens I'm going to sit myself on the front verandah of my house and snap away. Who knows! There may just be a spectacular lightning strike with my name on it.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what fab pictures!! Way To Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap-thats super cool. lightning is very hard to photograph. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am impressed and jealous. I love storms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shots!! Very cool!! We've had heaps of lightning like that lately too. There were two people struck by lightning on the sunny coast yesterday actually... it was all over the news. :S

    ReplyDelete