Monday, November 21, 2005

They Better Get A's for This

I've just spent the better half of this afternoon and this evening doing music assignments for a few of my students and dealing with the guilt of not getting their butts into gear more effectively for the assignment "D Day" tomorrow. Thank gawd they all chose the same instrument. It cut down on "their" research time. All that I really did though was to pull all their information together and make it look pretty so they can make a poster out of it. It's up to them to get up in front of the class tomorrow and present the information. Hopefully I can con them into seeing me at lunch time to glue their information on a piece of poster cardboard.

While I am on the subject of school, I need to have a bit of a whinge about (the majority) some of the teachers. They seem to be running around as grumpy as hell and it is pissing me off to the max! Take a chill pill people! I know it is the end of the year and it is an extremely busy time for them, what with all their marking and such, but it is getting beyond a joke. Surely it wouldn't kill them to try to fake a smile in greeting or something. Geez.

Mmm, it looks like I have gone from feeling depressed to being really pissy.

3 comments:

  1. pmsl

    have i ever mentioned my distaste/dislike of most teachers?? they get all god-like, think they're superior to everyone else just cos they're the authority figure etc in the classroom!! and yet we all KNOW how much their intelligence fails them!! or should i say LACK OF intelligence lol.

    hehehe

    while we're on this subject - i don't like principals either... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh

    i also dont like Registrars or Admin Officers or Tuckshop Convenors... just while we're on the subject... *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cute when you are pissy. I took a few steps back from my keyboard, digested what you wrote and bursted out with laughter.

    ReplyDelete