Friday, November 04, 2005

Hey, It Was a Friday

I haven't got much to write about tonight at all. Today was just an average day. I woke up. I went to work. I came home. I watered the garden and then I sat in front of the computer.

This morning I managed to wake up feeling drugged out still. I took my Seroquel dose a little later than usual last night. Considering the time that it is now as I write this, it looks like I will be taking the Seroquel a little late tonight too. Woops. At least I don't have to be at work in the morning.

Work was okay today. My students worked pretty well for me. It's a pity I can't say the same for some on the non-Indigenous students, but you get that I guess. I ended up "wagging" most of the last lesson though. I was feeling a tad wiped out and it was only a reading class in the library, so I escaped up to the CEC's office to have a coffee and chat to a couple of students who were also hiding out in the office.

At the end of the school day, I came home after chatting with the CEC for a good half hour after school finished. Once home, I felt a little unsettled so I took myself outside to water the front garden. I don't know if it helped me feel any better, but the plants did benefit from it.

Perhaps the only thing I can whinge about tonight is my desire to burn. I have been rather tempted to continue burning on my other arm. I can't though. The students always ask what is wrong with my arm and I have run out of excuses as to why new burns magically appear. It's frustrating.

Anyway, thank goodness it is Friday, hey. I have a night out planned tomorrow night with my boss and the other teacher aide. They are both huge dags. It should be an entertaining outing.

Oh and while I think of it, if you read this DD, I hope your doc appointment goes well. Best of luck with it, hey.

3 comments:

  1. hope you have a great time out. have a few beers for me, too.
    i wasnt able to bring myself to say anything today at the dr., again-LOL story of my life, but thank you very much for the well wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically, your avoiding self harm due to the angst of explaining is how I stopped doing it. It causes bigger problems than the release. Thoughts about it happen but are fleeting. I hope you fight the urge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah yeah yeah!!!
    I know I've been away, but you MUST fill me in re Sat nite!!!
    *waits by the phone, willing it to ring*

    ReplyDelete