Friday, November 18, 2005

TGIF!

I'm on to my fourth Vodka Mudshake and have another four Cowboys in the fridge. Oh, and there is heaps of beer in the other fridge if needed. It's Friday night. There is no better night to get completely shit faced. Hubby doesn't want to go out to pick up a pizza though, the rotten bugger.

What a day! I did go into work like I said I would. It turned out to be perhaps one of my worst plans ever though. I lasted about ten minutes in my first class for the day. For the vast majority of that time I was sitting down with one of my students listening to the special needs teacher blast the crap out of him. Friggin' teachers! Once she had finished with him and he went back into the classroom, I excused myself. There was no way I could stay in that class. I had to escape.

Actually, I pretty much blew off the majority of my classes today. I wasn't coping very well so I hid in the CEC's office. Between the two lunch breaks, however, a student and I hung out in one of the computer rooms to work on a couple of his assignments. He wanted me to spend the latter half of the day with him too, but his teacher for that lesson and I had a chat with him and he said he would go to that lesson. I heard later that he went home for second lunch and didn't come back to school for the rest of the day. The same teacher that chewed him out this morning was going to be assisting him in the class, so I guess I can understand his reluctance to attend. Still, it's a bugger that he chose to wag.

Anyway, screw today. It's been a joke. I'm glad it's almost over. Bring on that alcohol buzz!

1 comment:

  1. *sigh*

    i didnt last much longer than you. funny isnt it how our opposite-mood theory seems to have failed us.

    NOW.. when you have a bad day, i have a bad day and vice versa. hmm.. can you have a good day tomorrow PLEASE?? lol.

    another *sigh*

    ReplyDelete