Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today's Planetary Energies

I'm spending my morning drinking copious amounts of coffee while surfing the internet, sorting through a plethora of emails and making my i-Dog (just this morning christened Iggy the i-Dog since GBF thought it needed a name) shake its head violently to the music of "The Angels", an Aussie pub rock band which was big in the 1970s. Mmm, it's a pretty standard morning for me really.

Anyway, in amongst the plethora of emails sat my daily astrology reading from astrocenter.com. Here's what it said:

Yes, the road that leads to birth is rather long. You haven't finished all the cleaning up that remains to be done in many areas. You're going to have to get your papers in order, pay off old debts, face physical or moral obligations and fix technical problems and machines. Whew, that's a lot of work! Fortunately, once it is done your emotional baggage will be considerably lighter, enabling you to go farther, faster...

Well there you go! I would have never guessed that the road to least emotional baggage depended on me getting off my butt, sorting through the mountains of paperwork which grace my kitchen benches, paying the bills which have long been lost in amongst the paperwork, finally allowing Hubby to ravish my body, and searching the house for an electronic device that somehow needs fixing. Is emotional nirvana that easy to obtain? Heck, maybe I should get off this damn computer and go do something.

*Extracts tongue from cheek*

1 comment:

  1. I am SO gonna have to visit to play with your I-Dog lol.

    But I think I'll wait till you get that "emotional baggage" under control lol. Apparently it'll be soon.

    Perhaps I should sort thru all my bills and junk too?? :)

    ReplyDelete