Sunday, January 08, 2006

A New Obsession?

I think I am becoming obsessed with taking photos. I mean, I love my camera. I really do! It's the best piece of technology Hubby has ever bought for us. Err, actually I mean for me. Bugger him! *stifles a giggle*

Since I posted a snapshot of my Saturday morning yesterday, I thought I would continue the theme and post a snapshot of my Sunday morning as well. So here it is! A snapshot of a Sunday morning in the Disso household.

The furry kids definitely rule here. They get to take up the whole couch while I'm sitting on a pillow on the floor. What's with that?!

Dogs on couch
Couch hogs!

Nikita the Siberian Husky
Nikita

Shakara the Australian Shepherd
Shakara

Oh well! No one could ever accuse me of not looking after the furries I guess. That's a good thing, right?

4 comments:

  1. That's what happened to me after I got my camera too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those furry creatures are beautiful! Snap away. I enjoy the photos you share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Denise! And when are you going to leave a link to that blog of yours again. I'm dying to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided I'm a loser at blogging. I'd much rather read yours! If I take it up again, I'll leave a link ;)

    ReplyDelete