Saturday, January 14, 2006

Amazing Discovery

While surfing blogs via Blog Advance today, I stumbled across LS's truly amazing blog, So Lost in Thought. I've taken the liberty to reproduce a couple of LS's posts here. Her words say so much to me. I can really relate them.


I don't deserve the hurt you dish out. My kind and considerate heart did nothing to bring on this cruel and inhuman punishment. (sentence deleted) Each time you lash out at me I can feel a piece of my ever giving heart painfully fall away into a million shattered pieces. If I could turn off all of my emotion I would, just to escape the stinging sorrow that seems to have invaded. The most straightforward of solutions is not always the simplest, but I know what must be done. As much as it tears me up to do so, I have to erase you before you obliterate the part of me that makes me willing to ever trust another again.



You sicken me. With your glaring eyes and unfriendly gaze, you portray exactly who I would never choose to be around. Each second that passes when you are near is as comfortable as a blade through the stomach and equally as appealing. That sick nauseating feeling you create is not required. Actually, nothing about you is desired or needed. More than anything, most would be healthier with you gone. I know I certainly would be. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate you. I simply hate that I have allowed myself to put up with you for so long, too long. Your dreaded presence may bring to some comfort, but for me your disappearance would be the ultimate prize.

Powerful words! I wish I had the strength to use them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my writing on your blog. I am touched that you were able to identify with my words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Very strong words.

    I'm thinking of people to whom I could apply a similar kind of terminology and sentence structure lol.

    :D

    ReplyDelete