Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Late

It's late. I should be in bed, hence just a quickie of a post tonight.

Firstly, I got me an i-Dog! Woohoo! I've wanted one since I first saw them in stores just before Christmas. It's so incredibly cute! I'm spending hours upon hours playing with it, "feeding" it with music, patting it and tickling its nose. I feel like I am 35 going on 13. *smiles*

Secondly, I had a fantastic day yesterday even with my pdoc appointment. I spent the entire afternoon running around the semi big smoke taking photos. I really enjoyed myself and I am quite happy with some of the photos I was lucky enough to capture.

Finally, my pdoc appointment was quite okay as well. I was in a pretty good mood by the time I walked into his office in the afternoon. During the appointment, the pdoc spent quite some time reading through all the journal entries I had written during the past week, including my 100 childhood memories list. If my memory serves me correctly, my pdoc wants to continue to focus on the memories during my next appointment. I think he is after some emotions and attachment (his words) in relation to the memories. Consequently, this week I might continue the memories theme in one of my blog entries by exploring my relationship with my mother. I'll see what I can come up with, anyway. So far, on the surface, I seem to be lacking a little in that area.

1 comment: