Monday, January 09, 2006

So Very Fitting

I did end up taking that extra Seroquel tablet this afternoon. I know it's a bit naughty to muck around with your meds like that, but I was desperate. Taking that extra pill helped me calm down and not engage in any SH (well okay, just one tiny, tiny burn but that's all). Unfortunately I didn't get any sleep, which was really what I was after. However, the main thing is that I feel a hell of a lot calmer.

To keep myself busy this afternoon, I surfed a serious amount of blogs. I discovered new blogging platforms which I never knew existed, explored what these platforms had to offer and browsed through some of the blogs that they hosted. I even considered joining up with an Australian provider, but I think I will stick with Blogger. Blogger is just so user friendly.

During my travels around the blogosphere this afternoon, I found a desktop wallpaper with which I fell in love on Ixxle's blog. I love the wallpaper's colours and imagery. The words are just so incredibly fitting to my current mood too (Reality Used to Be a Friend of Mine).

reality used to be a friend of mine

3 comments:

  1. Blogger is always there, it is so soothing. Hope you are well.

    :* Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Reality use to be a friend of mine." I love it.

    I take a little extra meds if I need it now and then too. It's better then doing the SH thing.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya glad you liked the wallpaper and hope it serves you well. Peace.
    Seraphism

    ReplyDelete