Saturday, January 21, 2006

Silly Online Quizzes

Which "Girl Interrupted" character are you?

Lisa Rowe

You are a sociopath, and take delight in that fact. You are a lifer at Claymore; someone that will most likely never be rehabilitated. You have a strange charisma that draws people in though, and you use it to your advantage. More than anything, you just want to be alive.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Eek! Okay, I do have a girl crush on Angelina Jolie and all, but me, a sociopath? Nah, I don't think so.

3 comments:

  1. That's ok, I'm Polly Clark, the girl who set herself on fire - and lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bipolarprincess... I'm Polly Clark too. Not good! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh... I'm a sociopath like you.

    Go figure.

    :S

    ReplyDelete