Friday, January 20, 2006

I Got Nothing

I seriously have nothing to write about tonight. Nothing! Nudda! Zilch! And yet, here I am writing a post anyway. What the hell, hey! *smiles*

Mind you, I do have a cute little house guest at the moment. There he is on the left. Isn't he adorable! I've always had a soft spot for geckos, ever since I first saw them whilst living in Townsville. They are the cutest little lizard and if you don't mind the odd gecko poo stuck high up on your walls, they do no harm when they venture inside. Unfortunately they are impossible to catch to put outside, so hopefully he will survive okay living inside the house for a spell.

So why don't I have anything specific to write about tonight? Well basically I ended up sleeping most of the day away. I made the mistake of not taking my meds until fairly late last night so I only lasted through a few hours of wakefulness this morning before I retired to the bedroom for a "quick lay down". Six hours elapsed before I saw the light of day again. Oops! Just before falling asleep I did feel a strong urge to SH but nothing really came out of it.

2 comments:

  1. omg i love geckos. thats so cute. the 1st time we went to florida, and saw them running around, it was the greatest thing ever. to keep them here, we have to keep them in a heating tank and everything and they cost so much money to keep(to buy the live bugs as food).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geckos SO remind me of townsville!!!

    I've got a few little geckos too. Little fella's have only recently decided to take up residence in my unit. They're SOOO cute!!

    Hmm... I think I need a gecko tattoo lol!

    ReplyDelete