Friday, July 01, 2005

Another "What Is It With" & Psychic Hubbies

Just prior to 7:30 tonight, I popped down to the servo to pick up a few vital Friday night supplies (ciggies, coke and ice creams ). The first thing I saw when I walked inside the servo was a pyjama wearing woman crouched over the ice cream freezer. Yes, she was actually wearing her PJ's out and about at 7:30 in the evening! Worse still, her jamies were the flannelette type with teddy bears all over them. OMG! Does it make me a snob if I consider that to be dressing a little too far down when out in public? I mean, what is it with that woman? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing my jamies out in public. So funny!

Anyway, it was my hubby's birthday today. He's now 36, the poor ole fart. The thing with his birthdays though, is that he always knows what gift I am going to give him before opens it. I can't work out if I am just really predictable, if he is some sort of latent psychic or if he is just a really good guesser. It drives me to distraction. I am so going to have to lift my game next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment