Monday, July 11, 2005

It Had to Happen ... Husband Rant

I've been keeping this blog for a month now and all this time I have been very good and not written a husband whinge post. That is, up until tonight. Sorry Hubby, but sometimes a wife just has to let off a bit of steam. So here we go.

Why is it that husbands (or is it just men in general) do the following, extremely annoying things:
  1. Yell from the other end of the house, "Come here!" Now, there is no mention of the magic word (i.e. please), no consideration for what we may be doing at the time, nothing!! Note for all husbands out there ... it is much more appropriate to say, "Would you mind coming here please, Hunny". Got it! Good! Say it!
  2. Pick their noses in the car, right in front of us. I'm not talking about a quick in and out pick here. That's acceptable between loved ones in my book. I'm talking about a picking marathon. Guys, you look like you are mining for gold when you do this! Even more disgusting is wiping the boogers on your jeans in between the picks. I do your washing remember. Boogers on jeans are a no go. Yuck! Stop it! Use a tissue!
  3. Call out in the middle of your shower, "Where's the soap?" Come on, you know where the soap is. If there is none in the holder, then there is a bar or two in the bathroom cupboard. Get it yourself! You are already in the bathroom! If all else fails, you have a selection of shower gel in the shower caddy. Use it! It works too.
  4. In the middle of getting dressed, yell up the hallway, "I've got no underwear!" I've got news for you. You do ... it's in the drawer. Again, if all else fails there is a basket of clean clothes in the bedroom. Look in there. You might just be surprised at what you find.
  5. Powering ahead of us when we are out in public with you. Generally, woman are not over 6ft. We can't match your strides. Wait for us please! We like to be seen with our husbands!
  6. If you choose to do some housework, don't take it on like it is a personal insult to you. We can manage to do a bit of housework without yelling out all the swear words. Believe us, you can too.
Phew. I feel better now. I've let off my steam and have calmed down. Remember guys, we really do love you.

8 comments:

  1. LOL
    you were much too nice disso!
    my man whinge would be WAY worse than that - seriously worse!!
    ha
    btw, there is no way in hell that i would do half of what u do for that cm hub of yours!!!
    sheesh
    and i think if it was me, i'd end that blog with - guys you know we only love u after we've cum twice!
    :)
    pmsl at my own joke now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being male myself, all I can say is: It's so true! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do all women do the following annoying things?

    1.Speak
    2.Want to cuddle after sex

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Joey ... too funny!!

    Aaww Ben ... sounds like you and Hubby would get on well.

    Pikkel weezel ... nice typo there mate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for your comments. I will remember them. And by the way if there are other suggestions let it out. Nice to know what is going on in there. Most of what you say is in commen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh there is something else. Please do visit my blog. You know my wife just does not talk much. Your advice is highly appreciated and valuable there. I think I need some comments by experienced ladies like you, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, radin. I've got your blog saved in my bookmarks so I'll definitely visit again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete