Monday, July 04, 2005

Monday Thoughts & Moods

I've not a lot to report tonight. It's been an average Monday. I kept busy doing a bit of housework ... dishes, laundry, cleaning the bathroom. The rest of my day I spent in front of my laptop surfing blogs and trying to strip the coat out of my dogs. They are both dropping fur like mad. Fur, fur everywhere!

My mood hasn't been as good today as it has been over the past few days. I'm not feeling depressed though. I'm just a little flatter than I have been of late. Unfortunately some negative thoughts popped into my head this morning, e.g. how I felt annoyed at a friend last night regarding something I did for her but she later rejected and a thought of how I failed at something (can't remember what now). I think these thoughts might have helped my mood to lower for the day.

My appetite/desire to eat everything that isn't nailed down is still driving me to distraction. I've been scoffing down food like there is no tomorrow over these past few days. I'm not one for following a proper diet by any stretch of the imagine, but this overeating is becoming ridiculous.

Finally, thoughts of SH still remain an issue. I only indulged in a tiny bit this evening. Slow and steady seems to be what I prefer. Do I like the feeling of control when I do it? I'm not sure. I like the sensation and I like the sight. At least I think I do, anyway. Afterwards (and probably still now) I felt a little odd. I don't hate that odd feeling though. Perhaps I should. I'm too old for this sort of behaviour.

So that has been my day. I haven't been as good as I have been but I have been a lot, lot worse. All in all an average day in the life of me. Does that sound strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment