Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday Summary

I've nothing earth shattering to write about tonight so I'm afraid that this is going to be a boring old "what I did today" post. Even though it is still early, I'm feeling way too tired to even attempt to be entertaining. Oh well. Maybe next time.

It's been a bit of a social day today I guess. *J* rang this morning and we chatted for ages. She was procrastinating about going to work and she was doing a wonderfully good job at it too. She eventually did make it to work today though. We spoke for a while on the phone tonight as well.

After I got off the phone, I went around to *C*'s place to see her new puppy which she had picked up from a dog show on the weekend. After being really excited about the arrival of her new furry kid, I had completely forgotten about it until she rang earlier this morning and started to tell me about everything he had been up to since his arrival. What's with the forgetting all about it? My mind is swiss cheese!

Anyway, *C* and I spent ages playing with her new puppy. German Shepherd puppies are just adorable in general and Yogi was certainly no exception. He's very cute, very friendly and he has incredibly sharp little puppy teeth! Hopefully he will grow up to be a stunner and do well in the confirmation ring.

After being mauled to death by Yogi and his older newly adopted brother and sister, I made my way home, chatted on the phone for a while, and did a load of laundry. So today has been nothing to write home about, although the social contact was good of course. Emotions-wise I am feeling okay tonight I guess ... just an average mood ... not up or down. Gotta be happy with that I suppose. My pdoc appointment is tomorrow so I'll see how I go from there.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're in a good space right now...

    Polar Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. No news good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want to point out to the cyber world that i am indeed a good procrastinator...
    the world's best :)

    ReplyDelete