Saturday, July 02, 2005

Last Pink Floyd Fan to Know

I am sitting here nearly wetting myself with excitement. Okay, okay ... so that is a little bit of an exaggeration.

What's with all the excitement? Well, I just found out that Pink Floyd is appearing in the UK's Live 8 concert. Even more exciting is that Roger Waters is appearing with Pink Floyd. How amazing is that! It is a Pink Floyd fan's dream! I never thought that they would play in concert again, let alone Roger Waters appearing once again with the band. Woohoo! I can barely sit still. What's going to happen next? Syd Barrett reappears from his exile? Now that would be grand.

Anyway, I know I must be the very last person in the entire world to have stumbled across this information on the Internet. I am the first to admit that I have no life and I live underneath a rock. It doesn't curb my shear glee though.

Here in Aussie land, the Live 8 concert is going to be telecast on the Fox 8 channel. It's also appearing on free to air TV tomorrow night, but I don't know how long that telecast is going to be. I have my video set to record on extended play. My meds are just going to have to wait a few more hours tonight. I'm ready. The telecast starts in a matter of minutes. Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. would you like a dvd copy of the performance? Email me via my blog :)

    ReplyDelete