Saturday, July 16, 2005

Me? Do a TV Show Review? No Way!

I can't help myself though. I just love the TV show Monk.

Okay, I promise that I am not going to sit here and tell you all about the show. If you've never seen it and want to know more about the show, just click here.

All that I want to say is that the show is magic. I love to sit down in front of the TV on a Saturday night and watch it. It's quirky. It's funny. It can be incredibly touching. And this is probably my most favourite reason to watch Monk. The main character is way loopier than I am.

I wonder how many other people out there watch the show for that reason? Mmmm.

1 comment:

  1. That Monk is loopier than them? LOL Monk is one of my favorite shows and he makes my idiosycrasies look tame by comparison. I also watch because I have watched Tony Shaloub for years, well before Monk ... and I love him.

    ReplyDelete