Monday, July 25, 2005

Needing Those Flowers & Bunnies

and ... and

I'm not doing so well today. Can someone please explain to me why changing pdoc appointment frequencies completely messes with your head. Is it in fact the reason why I am feeling so crappy, or am I just spiralling downwards for the fun of it? I don't like myself too much at the moment.

Today I slept until around midday. I spent the next few hours walking around in a fog. To break out of my funk, I sorted out all the monthly bills and spent a while paying them all via the telephone. Fun right? The fog has lifted, but I am still not feeling crash hot. SH still remains an issue too dammit.

Joey, I think I need some of your happy tabaccy. Feel like sharing? Please?

1 comment:

  1. Come over to the window my little darling
    I'd like to try to read your palm
    I used to think I was some kind of gypsy boy
    Before I let you take me home
    (Cho...)
    Now so long Marianne it's time we began
    To laugh and cry and cry and laugh about it all again
    Well you know that I love to live with you
    But you make me forget so very much
    I forget to pray for the angels
    And then the angels forget to pray for us
    (Cho...)
    We met when we were almost young
    Deep in the green Lilac park
    You held on to me like I was a crucifix
    As we went kneeling thru the dark

    ReplyDelete