Thursday, December 01, 2005

Watch Out!

Eek! Watch out! I'm turning into the biggest B.I.T.C.H on the whole planet. I'm just plain old cranky with anything and everything that moves.

Poor Hubby copped my wrath almost as soon as I got home from work today. A work mate of mine was rushed off to hospital yesterday while I was in the semi big smoke for my pdoc appointment. I didn't find out until I arrived back in town.

While I was around at my boss' place last night trying to find out if he was okay or not, my work mate rang. Hubby took the call and apparently told my work mate that I would call him back when I got home. The problem was that while Hubby told me that my work mate had rang, he neglected to tell me that he told my work mate that I would return the phone call and he neglected to get the phone number. (I had been trying to call my work mate on his mobile all evening, but of course he didn't have it with him). Hubby didn't even tell me that my work mate was still in hospital until this afternoon.

Well, I just saw red. I ranted and raved at my poor Hubby for not telling me the whole story last night. I was so bad that Hubby had to slink back to his computer room to escape my tirade.

Lately it seems like I am firing at everything. I've replaced feeling really down with feeling really angry. Everything is annoying me. From the early Christmas shoppers at the shopping centre I visited yesterday to all the silliness that is still happening at my workplace. It's crazy! Enough already!

Photo credit: stock.xchng - the leading free stock photography site

4 comments:

  1. Take to silence and rant on your blog, sometimes it helps the family, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wolves.. Tis the season to rip off spouses heads... What else will we put on the top of the tree??
    LOL
    Have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey as i said for my blog.....

    "it's your blog and you can bitch if you want to!"

    peace blessings and love
    miz e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, nothing wrong with BITCH mode lol. *smiles innocently*

    Go for it I reckon! At least anger and frustration are emotions hey!

    Oooooh, I just thought of something. Maybe you're "with child" lol. Thats got me in a shitty mood ALL THE DAMN TIME.

    As for the hub thing - shit they deserve the BITCH thing so no need to feel bad about that! :D

    ReplyDelete