Thursday, December 15, 2005

Uh Oh!

I knew I didn't open that particular email for a reason. It had been sitting unopened in my inbox for weeks. There must have been a reason for it. Why then did I decide to finally open it today when I was checking my mail? Silly, silly me! What was I thinking?

As soon as I opened the email my eyes widened. The email was from a company through which I occasionally order prize home tickets. Instead of informing me about the newest prize home draw, the email invited me to join the company's other website. That website just happened to be Oz Lotteries.

Someone please save me from myself! All the games are there: Oz Lotto, Powerball and Gold Lotto. I would have never thought that I could buy lotto tickets online. Now I don't even have to get off my butt and wander down to the newsagency. Eek! My credit card is so going to suffer. *Searches for Gamblers Anonymous' phone number*

No comments:

Post a Comment