Thursday, December 22, 2005

Husbands!

Ugh! I'm sitting here trying to blog about my (somewhat belated) discovery that my favourite radio station as a teenager/young adult broadcasts online and how exciting it is to listen to real music for a change. However, Hubby is currently annoying the bejeezus out of me by playing with the dogs inside the house. OMG, the noise! Bark, bark! Howl, howl! I can't concentrate at all. So instead, I stole the following from Joey's blog. It fits with the moment so well.

What is a dog?
  • Dogs spend all day sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house.
  • They can hear a package of food opening half a block away, but don't hear you when you're in the same room.
  • They can look dumb and lovable all at the same time.
  • They growl when they are not happy.
  • When you want to play, they want to play.
  • When you want to be alone, they want to play.
  • They leave their toys everywhere.
  • They do disgusting things with their mouths and then try to give you a kiss.
  • They go right for your crotch as soon as they meet you.
Conclusion:

They're tiny men in little fur coats.


Photo credit: stock.xchng - the leading free stock photography site

2 comments:

  1. how cute, just like my hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha

    I blogged that one just for you!!

    I realise I COULD have emailed it... but... *grins*

    ReplyDelete