Thursday, December 29, 2005

Melancholic Aftermath

I'm not sure what to write other than I am feeling rather pensive at present. I'm not entirely certain why. Maybe it is related to me not taking my meds until late last night and therefore sleeping the day away today. Maybe it is due to my outing yesterday and the resulting emptiness that has swept through my psyche. Maybe it is biological. After all I am a woman and well, to be blunt, it is that time of the month. Whatever the reason, my mood always seems to return to this state of melancholy sooner or later. It will never truly leave me. Take it or leave it, it is part of who I am.

I'm confused I think. Promises both made and imagined have been broken. Life equates to emptiness. Hope remains elusive. Am I afraid to allow hope into my life? Probably! Am I afraid to take the steps that may be required? Perhaps. Are chances worth taking? No they aren't, if history has anything to say about it.

There is not much more to say. Instead I will end this post with an image I've been meaning to make for a number of days. Tonight, I finally did.

Shattered Delusions

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have enough energy for this:

    (((((((disso)))))))))))

    Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete