Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dream Journaling

Awww crap! What's with this dreaming thing? I had another memorable dream last night. Like this week's earlier dream, it featured another person on whom I'm not too keen. Bloody hell! Can I not dream of someone or something that is actually pleasant?

This dream featured my dearest DP. Yes, that's right, the wench with whom I had so much trouble towards the end of my last job. For some god forsaken reason, this dream centred on her making my life hell again. Yikes!

At the beginning of the dream, I was at the school where I worked until recently. I had just received notice to quit or be fired. I'm not one hundred percent sure which. For whatever reason, the final date of working at the school was ambiguous.

I turned up for work the week after I received the initial notice. I thought it was to be my last week working at the job, but apparently I was mistaken. I was supposed to have finished up the week before. I busied myself with my work however, while all the time trying to avoid my dearest DP.

Unfortunately I wasn't successful in avoiding the wench altogether. I had just dropped a glass container. I was busy cleaning up the shattered shards of glass when she approached the area in which I was working. I tried not to notice her presence but she definitely noticed mine.

The details of what happened next are quite sketchy. I think I was in my car trying to escape the school grounds. My dearest DP was there however. She was in a rage and doing her best to belt the bejeezus out of my car as I attempted to drive away.

From there, I found myself in the wench's house. I was out for revenge. Before I could get up to any mischief, the wench came home. Although she was aware something was amiss, I managed to escape the house without her seeing me.

I hid behind a couple of cars which were parked on the other side of the road to her house. One of those cars was mine. Through the murkiness of night, I could see the silhouette of my dearest DP in the house's front doorway. As she approached my hiding place, I stood up as if nothing was out of place. She approached me and started cheerily chatting to me.

So ended the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment