Monday, December 12, 2005

Not Much To Say

I really don't have a lot to write about tonight. In true "addicted to blogging" form though, here I am writing a post.

It's been a relatively quiet day. My gay boyfriend visited today. (Eek! I don't know what to call him now that he is no longer a work mate. I guess I will stick with the gay boyfriend tag until he sees this and hits me over the head because of it.)

Since my gay boyfriend pretty much hijacked my computer on his arrival, the majority of my day was spent sitting beside him on the couch staring at the monitor. We read his emails (okay, well I was trying not to read them over his shoulder), set a blog up for him (woohoo, a new blog link to add to my side bar once he gets it up and running) and compiled a little graphic for his new blog. Exciting stuff! *stifles a giggle*

Apart from the above, I have really done nothing of interest today. Mind you, if you count chucking a load of dirty dishes into the dishwasher and doing a load of laundry interesting, then perhaps the latter half of my day wasn't so bad. Considering the state of my house lately, me doing even the slightest amount of housework is a groundbreaking event.

As for today's state of mental health, I've been quite okay. One thing that has been making a comeback over the last couple of days is the thought of SH. I have a suspicion that these thoughts are resurfacing because my last attempts are healing up quite nicely. That part of the brain that still remains cut off from the rest of me wants to have a go at making some more "art work". Oh well, not to worry. The urges aren't all that strong yet.

1 comment:

  1. Kym, i can SO relate to that feeling and thanks for your comments to my post "fade to black".

    i'm a little down because today would have been my mother's 83rd birthday, and i've been crying off and on. but please hon, take care of yourself ok?

    in the words of that Van Halen (?) song: "we're not gonna take it, no we aint gonna take it, we're not gonna take it anymore!"

    Hugs!
    (((((((((((((((Kym))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete