Sunday, June 26, 2005

Winter Snow Again!


Husky fur sofa. Posted by Hello

Well, it's snowing in sunny Queensland again. Unfortunately it's not that fluffy white cold stuff that you can make snowmen out of. Instead, it's husky fur! Nikita, my husky, is starting to blow her coat after her bath the other day. Why the silly critter starts blowing her coat in the middle of winter is beyond me, but she always does it.

Okay, I must admit that it's not really beyond me at all. When she blows her coat depends on her seasons. It still seems silly to me that bitches blow their coat in winter though. Brrrr.

Anyway, for the next few weeks I have to brush the fur-losing critter constantly, in addition to vacuuming the carpet repeatedly. To top all that off, she blows her coat so bad that the vacuum clogs up with her fur. Let me just say that it is lots of fun unclogging the vacuum cleaner every few metres.

Perhaps the scary thing is that I don't give a toss about having fur covered carpet and furniture. It's part of the joy of owning a Sibe and I wouldn't have it any other way. She's just such a cutie.

1 comment: