Friday, June 24, 2005

So What's Today Really Been Like?

On a whole I have felt pretty good today. This morning a really low mood was threatening to steal my day away from me. The comment that *C* made the other day was still weighing heavily on my mind I think. Thankfully the low mood did not survive through to the afternoon, probably due to the furry kids entertaining me with their loony behaviour after their baths. I love watching them hoon around the backyard like a couple of mad things. Pity they were still slightly damp from their baths and ran back inside with incredibly muddy paws and legs. D'oh!

Anyway, bring on the good mood for tomorrow too.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for good moods and dog washings. I'm glad that you were able to snap out of the awful mood. Don't let comments do that. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like the charm of a furry little friend to help coax a smile onto one's face. My cat helps me out in that regard frequently. :-)

    ReplyDelete