Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Come On People ... Geez!

It's not often that you'll see me write what I suppose is a rant here (maybe its because I am in a bad mood today), but I've just seen the silliest story on the nightly news. Apparently a "gentleman's club" by the name of Playmate Mansion has been taken to court because one of their exotic dancers exposed her breasts. The business actually lost the court case and has to pay a bunch of fines and stuff. The exotic dancer in question has been given the sack.

WTF?!? Maybe I have been living underneath a rock or something, but come on! Not that it is my cup of tea, but if you choose to spend a night out at a place called Playmate Mansion, wouldn't you except to see a breast or two?? Geez!

I dunno ... maybe some people are just insane (not counting me of course )

1 comment:

  1. God, that is outrageous!! People are such prudes! It's a boob at a strip club!!! Like you said, you expect to see that. What is this love-hate relationship with the boob. Everyone stripped a gear when Janet Jackson showed her boob, I mean COME ON!!!

    ReplyDelete