Sunday, June 26, 2005

Eek! I'm a Murderer!

Can I just say .... ewwwww! A few minutes ago I popped out to the kitchen to grab a Coke. There was none in the fridge, so I opened up the pantry door to grab myself a bottle to chuck in the fridge. As I pulled the bottle out of the pantry I was presented with a half-squished mouse. Eek! (Or is that eek ... splat?) The recently deceased mouse had scuttled past my strategically placed no-kill mouse trap straight into the jaws of the old fashioned mouse trap I had set inside of the pantry. Maybe my plague of feral mice aren't quite as intelligent as I gave them credit.

I'm a mouse murderer! Waaahhhhhh! Poor, little mouse dude. Oh, I mean woohoo. Got another one. Yay. Yuck!!

1 comment:

  1. Lmao, not the best way to go but at least hes gone. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete