Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Housewifey Stuff & Mental States

It's been a busy day ... well for me anyway. I vacuumed up half a husky from the carpet and furniture. I've still got another half a husky to go but I think I will leave that for tomorrow now. You can only unclog a vacuum cleaner a certain number of times in one day. I also did some laundry, watered the garden and picked up some groceries from Woolies.

I've still got the kitchen to clean up though. It's been a mess since yesterday because I wasn't really in any state to do housework last night. I am a master procrastinator though, so I am waiting for as long as I can before I have to get up and do something about it.

Mood-wise, I have remained in my agitated/anxious (whatever it is) state throughout the day. It's been a little more bearable than last night though, thank goodness. I wish I could describe adequately how I feel when in this state, but as per always, I find it difficult. Essentially though, it's been really hard to sit still and concentrate on anything all day, hence me resorting to doing some housework to try to kill off some of the nervous energy. It also feels like my heart is racing within me, although I imagine that in reality it isn't. After a while the thoughts start to run wild too, which can be a problem. In short, it's like you're all churned up inside and there is no way to calm down.

Tonight however, I am much calmer which is kinda nice.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I know how it gets when your thoughts just go round and round and you have that edgy agitated feeling. Happens quite often for me, actually.
    PB

    ReplyDelete