Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Just Another Day

Today was just another average day. I woke up early to my Siberian Husky jumping around the bedroom saying, "I need to go for a wee walk ... I need to go for a wee walk!" Of course, my hubby wasn't about to get up out our warm, cosy bed to let her outside. Mmmmm, I am certain that on the pedigree papers it says that she is HIS dog. Surely that means HE should be the one getting out of bed, not me.

After tending to the dogs' needs, I got myself some breakfast and sat down to watch a bit of morning television. Next thing I know it was about 3:30pm! Looks like I slept through the majority of another day. Woops.

Since 3:30, I saw my hubby off to work and have spent the vast majority of the remaining time on the Internet. Consequently my day has been nothing to write home about, that's for sure.

The friend I spoke about during my last entry (i.e. the local one) rang me earlier tonight. What a coincidence that she rang when I was only thinking of her last night. As is her style, she told me off for not calling her after my last pdoc appointment on Wednesday. I think she likes to know that I get home safely after the appointments because its a four hour round trip and I do have a tendency to eye off those semi-trailers on the way home. My friend is a bit of a mother hen when it comes to that sort of thing, but I must admit that I really, really appreciate the mother hen in her.

Anyway, onto the $99 question ... how have I felt today? I guess I have been alright. Apart from a short spell of feeling ... well ... not myself earlier this afternoon, I have been fine. I don't feel particularly down. I don't feel elated. I just am.

No comments:

Post a Comment