Monday, February 06, 2006

What's Wrong Here?

It's a dog's life!

Since I found out that one of my furry kids isn't feeling too well and that she needs to be on a bland diet for a while, it's been a veritable doggy restaurant around here. Chicken has featured on the menu, apparently being the number one choice for easy-on-the-tummy doggy diets. Tonight's succulent choice is ground chicken and pumpkin patties served on a bed of steamed rice. Yep, I'm not kidding. The furries are being spoilt rotten!

On the flip side are the meals that the humans of the house have been subjected to over the past few days. I use the term "meals" loosely too. Hubby and my meals have consisted of pre-packaged frozen pies and fish and chips. Umm ... yum? Last night's "meal" was either starve to death or drink copious amounts of coffee in order to not feel hungry. Good grief! What have I been thinking? I need a real meal!

*Rummages around freezer searching for something for the humans to eat*

2 comments:

  1. Lol.

    Sounds like my house :D

    Heck, here's an idea. Eat the dog food... it sounds WAY better than fish and chips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a beautiful dog, much jealousy on my part.
    ps:- Being a student i can attest to the fact that freezer ice often contains particles of food and can actually be quite nutrious if combined with tomato sauce.

    ReplyDelete