Sunday, February 12, 2006

How Quickly Things Change

Okay, it's official. I'm a lunatic! I'm sitting here all alone laughing myself silly. Is it a full moon tonight or what?

Gawd, how quickly things change. The last few days were absolutely horrible. I was ready to completely give up. Life sucked, etc etc. Enter GBF with his plan to go to a local footy match and get completely shitfaced and bent. Footy? You mean there was a football match going on? I didn't see any of it.

Dragging my sorry self out of the house was just what the doctor ordered. I'm back, although maybe feeling just a tad silly. The main thing is there is colour again. Fancy that!

Okay. I must admit that I was somewhat under the weather this morning, but as of mid afternoon I'm a giggling maniac. Oops! Maybe I should have remembered to take my meds last night. Bugger!

Anyway, we took the camera out with us last night. I am not responsible for the first two photos. The strange man in the third photo grabbed the camera from me and started taking pics of random people. I got to admit that the results are freakin' funny.

drunk as a skunkCan anyone look more drunk than this bloke?

have alcohol, pull faceWarning! Excess consumption of alcohol causes strange facial contortions.

who's this drunken manWho is this drunk man? I swear that I don't know him! ROFL!

OMG! I can't believe I have just written this post. I'm going to hit the "publish post" button before I just "ctrl alt del".

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how complete strangers can surprisingly crack you up? I am glad you went out and ran into them. It is nice to have you smiling again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, sounds and looks like you had you some fun. Good for you. Wish I was there to party down with ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete