Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thinking About Today

I attended my pdoc appointment today, as is the norm for Wednesdays.

* Sits. Thinks. Drums fingers on keyboard. *

Umm. What did we talk about?

I think the pdoc tried to engage in some sort of analysis of my "Life Is" post from last Wednesday, i.e. what the pictures meant and the like. We also spoke about my outing to the football match last Saturday. He stated that social contact seems to ground me, or words to that effect. He asked me about the dark thoughts which I referred to during last Friday's post. I kind of blew off the question though. I guess I should have tried to answer the question better than I did.

Err, gawd, I don't know. I guess we just sort of went through my previous week's blog posts on a day by day basis.

On the whole, today was a pretty good day I guess. GBF's mother accompanied me on my drive into the semi big smoke. My goodness that woman can talk! On the way in, all that I had to do was to offer the occasional minimal response and the conversation kept flowing. During the drive home, I found myself contributing to the conversation more. I actually thought to myself at one stage, "Hey, I'm conversing here! Imagine that!" I think I surprised myself.

I think I also discovered why I started taking the camera in with me, rather than spending the time browsing through shopping centres. If I enter the shopping centres, I spend money on stuff I don't need. Well, I did buy an iron today which I did need. My old one died on me last week. However, I also bought a set of four incredibly groovy glasses. Now the last thing I need is more glasses. I have a cupboard full of them. These glasses were too cool to go past though. Mmmm. Maybe they constitute a photo opportunity. I'll have to try that tomorrow.

Enough from me tonight. I feel like I am writing a disjointed blob of gobbledygook here. It must be time to think about going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Just for you lol...

    The perfect man is gentle
    Never cruel or mean
    He has a beautiful smile
    And keeps his face so clean.

    The perfect man likes children
    And will raise them by your side
    He will be a good father
    As well as a good husband to his bride.

    The perfect man loves cooking
    Cleaning and vacuuming too
    He'll do anything in his power
    To convey his feelings of love for you.

    The perfect man is sweet
    Writing poetry from your name
    He's a best friend to your mother
    And kisses away your pain.

    He has never made you cry
    Or hurt you In any way
    Oh, screw this stupid poem
    The perfect man is gay!

    ReplyDelete