Monday, February 06, 2006

Changes

It's official! I'm a student once again! Last Wednesday I enrolled in a Certificate IV in Website Design (online) through TAFE and today I started the course work. I know it's only a certificate level course, but I wanted to choose something I was interested in and that wouldn't stress me out to the max. Hopefully this Certificate IV in Website Design will fit the bill. At the very least, the course will finally demystify cascading style sheets for me. Those things have kept me baffled for years.

As a result of this morning's study, I decided to finally start updating one of my websites. I haven't touched it in at least a year, so it is high time I paid some attention to it. I'm keeping the design incredibly basic (let's face it, basic is all I know how to do anyway), but hopefully it doesn't present as too dull and boring. I will be adding extra pages and images to it over the next few days or so.

Mmmm! That's about all I have to write about tonight really. It's been an average sort of a day. Apart from spending copious amounts of time on the Internet, I threw a couple of loads through the washing machine, cooked up some dinner for the dogs, loaded up the dishwasher and that's about it. Average, average, average!

2 comments:

  1. OMG thats so awsome disso_k. cant wait to see you playing around with your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!!

    You'll have something interesting to do, you'll be challenging yourself... PLUS you'll be able to pass on your knowledge to me lol.

    Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete