Saturday, February 18, 2006

Been Sleeping

*Yawns*

Ugh! I've wasted the last couple of days by sleeping through them (not that that is a bad thing, mind you). That's what you get when you don't take those little yellow pills until after midnight. Oops!

This morning I woke up from the silliest dream. I wish I had noted the details down upon waking because I think it was a doozy. Unfortunately I can't remember what happened now. Basically though, it featured an ex of mine. I haven't seen or spoken with the man for many years, so goodness knows why he would suddenly pop up in a dream. I think the dream may have been set back quite a few years ago too because, if I am not mistaken, I was still living down in Brissie with my family (eek!). Mind you, I think it was just the thought of the ex that featured in the dream. Despite going to great efforts to meet, I think we eventually missed each other. Awww!

Pushing my dream life aside to get back to my real life, there isn't a whole lot to tell considering the whole sleep thing over the past couple of days. Last night, GBF visited for a few hours. We had a few drinks and talked our usual shit. Today my boredom factor was rather high so I decided to break out the camera and play around with taking photos of candles and drinking glasses. For the first time ever, I experimented with my camera's manual setting, with the above image being the result. There's also another, better image over on my Photographic Journeys blog.

Mmmm ... what else? I received an email from the TAFE tutor regarding my first assessment piece. According to his email, my piece was spot on. There was no mark given though, which I find a tad frustrating. I guess that must be a TAFE thing though, so I will have to get used to it. I finished my second assessment piece a couple of days ago. Within the next couple of days I will do a final check of the coding and submit it for review.

Well, that is all my news. I'm considering going on one of my photography expeditions tomorrow, so I will have to be a good girl and take those little yellow pills on time tonight so I can actually experience daylight tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. yeah, take those pills, cause i wanna see more pics:) i'm loving them so much. you have an amazing ability to come up with great things to photograph. its so cool. what kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. :)
    My camera is a Panasonic DMC-FZ20. I love it to bits. It's so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dawn. :D

    And I still think you should do a photography course next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very talented in photography. Good luck with your other assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey ... I've been looking. Online photography courses that don't cost an arm and a leg are few and far between dammit. You never know though. Maybe by the time I've finished this website certificate, TAFE will have developed an online photography certificate. *crosses fingers*

    Polar Bear ... thank you! *blushes* I'm certainly going to try my hardest with my remaining assignments.

    ReplyDelete