Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Freakin' Funny!

OMG! This is so much fun! I found this over on Mizeeyore's blog and thought I would have a go at it too.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Disso!

  1. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Disso.
  2. Half a cup of Disso contains only seventeen calories!
  3. A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Disso.
  4. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Disso!
  5. Tradition allows women to propose to Disso only during leap years!
  6. Disso has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
  7. Disso can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak!
  8. The fingerprints of Disso are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
  9. Disso is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
  10. Disso has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
I am interested in - do tell me about

ROFL! Go me!
  1. I always thought I was the devil's spawn. Now I have my proof. Mwuahahahaha!
  2. Ummm ... put me through a blender and pour me into a measuring cup. Ewwww!
  3. Well, I am crazy so I guess that makes me bananas too.
  4. Again! Mwuahahahahahaha! Scientologists kneel down before me.
  5. Oh damn! I'm already married. What a waste! Joey, what ya doing next leap year? LOL
  6. Yellow? Yuck! I definitely don't have a weakness for yellow objects. Ewww!
  7. That's just funny. LOL
  8. Eek! I'm subhuman?
  9. Moustache? Not with my new e-pen thankyou! It's better than waxing!
  10. Scarily true!

No comments:

Post a Comment