Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday's Dead

Tuesday's almost dead and buried thank goodness. It wasn't such a bad day though. I kept myself busy completing some course work for my TAFE certificate. I can now say that I have manually coded my first simple webpage. Yay me! Who would have imagined that one could manually code HTML! I thought that's what programs like Dreamweaver and GoLive were for. *smiles*

Despite my interest in doing this TAFE course, I have been feeling really flat these past few days. I don't know. Maybe I should have forced myself to get out of the house or something. I've been feeling incredibly anti-social though. I've been wanting to pick up the phone to chat to a couple of friends, one of which I have just reestablished contact with, but picking up the phone can be outrageously difficult sometimes. It's silly.

At the very least I will be forced to leave the house tomorrow. I'm off to the semi big smoke for my usual pdoc appointment. No doubt I will take my camera with me. I made sure that the battery was fully charged yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment