Thursday, February 02, 2006

What Makes Your Mate Mad?


What is it about your star sign that drives your partner totally crazy?

I lifted this information from the February 8, 2006 issue of the "That's Life" magazine. I definitely had a giggle when I read both mine and Hubby's signs. It's just so true!

Libra (me): Your inability to make a firm decision (about anything) can be irritating, as is your over-concern with appearances and your laziness around the home.

Cancer (Hubby): It has to be the way you blow things out of all proportion, your hoarding of all those unnecessary items and your tendency to emotionally suffocate.

Well okay, maybe it's not 100% accurate. I'm not overly concerned with my appearance at all, or for that matter what other people think of me. If I was I wouldn't so freakin' overweight at the moment (Grrr!). As for being lazy around the home, that's a humungous yes. The place looks like it's been ransacked. Oh, and I can't make a decision to save myself. *smiles*

Now on to Cancer! Hubby is most definitely a hoarder. Of the five cars we have sitting out the front of our house, four of them don't work! Yeah yeah, I know. In the immortal words of Jeff Foxworthy, "You might be a redneck if ... !" And I won't even mention (oops, looks like I'm about to) the amount of crap we have sitting inside the house. The man has kept clothes from the 1970's for goodness sake. Talk about your bad feng shui!

Aren't relationships bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Bliss? You're right... relationships and bliss don't go together.

    The only thing that IS bliss is bliss itself. And no one seems to know where or what that is, or how to actually get it.

    It's like that elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete